Step through the world-famous doors of Madame Tussauds London and immerse yourself into the world of superstars as you attend the ultimate fame experience. Get closer than ever to your favourite A-listers as you come face to face with over 150 unique and incredibly realistic figures and 4 totally immersive experiences.
Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Rd, NW1 5LR London.
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
The majority of our facilities and entertainment are designed to be fully accessible to our disabled guests.
Our trained staff will ensure that guests with disabilities are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of a lift. For safety reasons we can only accept three wheelchair users in the building at any one time; guests must therefore pre-book a wheelchair slot online at least 24 hours in advance of their visit if there is a wheelchair user in their group.
- What Should I Expect
- Rub shoulders with the likes of Zendaya, Leonardo DiCaprio and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in the Awards Party.
- Feel like royalty as you attend a private audience with Their Majesties King Charles III and Queen Camilla in The Royal Palace experience.
- Grab the mic and perform alongside today’s hottest artists and historical musical legends from Drake and Dua Lipa to David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, only in the Impossible Festival.
- Join the Avengers as they assemble to protect the earth from a new threat in the Marvel Universe 4D experience and truly feel the power of the earth’s mightiest heroes.
- Wield the power of the force as you adventure through a galaxy far, far away facing off with legendary Jedi Knights and Sith Lords in Star Wars.
- Enter some of London’s darkest crime scenes of the past 150 years, inside the seriously spine-chilling Chamber of Horrors.
- Hitch a ride like no other and travel through 400 years of the Capital’s history on the Spirit of London ride.
- Where Do I Go
Madame Tussauds London is located on Marylebone Road, just a 2 minutes’ walk from Baker Street underground station.
Madame Tussauds London