Blippi The Musical
Blippi The Musical brings the curious and fun character Blippi off the screen and onto the stage with world-class production, audience engagement and amazing music. Blippi encourages learning for children from the ages of 2 to 7 years old through doing, playing and exploring – inspiring a child’s natural curiosity about the world around them. In the live show they will continue to learn about the world around them while singing and dancing along with this one-of-a-kind show.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the beloved character brought to life in the UK for the very first time!
Note for audiences: For Blippi The Musical, the character Blippi will be played by professional stage performers selected specifically for the stage show.
65 Minutes no interval
Aug. 16, 2022 - Sept. 4, 2022
Good To Know
We strongly encourage all visitors to wear a face covering while they are in the building. We understand some are exempt from wearing a face covering, including those aged 11 and under. If you are exempt, we encourage you to please bring something to identify this (for example, a Sunflower lanyard or badge). If needed, we can provide a yellow lanyard at Box Office which will need to be returned upon departure. Please note, face coverings will be available at Box Office should you require one. If you have any concerns about face coverings, please email our Box Office at email@example.com
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ
Additional Details & FAQ
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Suitable For Children
No refunds after purchase.