There’s no stopping The Showstoppers!
With twelve years as an Edinburgh Festival must-see phenomenon, a critically acclaimed West End run and an Olivier Award to their name, The Showstoppers have blazed a trail in world class improvised comedy and delighted audiences across the globe. Now, with well over 1000 performances under their belts, they’re back every month at the Lyric Theatre for a residency of one-night-only musical extravaganzas.
The Showstoppers transform your suggestions - for setting, musical styles, show title and more - into an entirely different show every single night! Guaranteed to impress, they create shows packed with high drama, superb lyrics, dazzling dance routines and catchy melodies – it’s just entirely made up on the spot!
Every Showstopper! performance is a brand-new musical West End hit waiting to happen, so don’t miss out!
★★★★ 'A success story that could run and run and never repeat itself' - Evening Standard
- Booking Information
For full COVID-19 entry requirements, click here
- Good To Know
- There will be a one way system throughout the building, which our team will be on hand to help you with.
- If you have any symptoms in advance of the performance, please do not attend. Please contact the Box Office to discuss the options for exchanging your tickets.
- The auditorium receives a constant supply of fresh air from its own dedicated air handling system. The system is designed to ensure that all of the air within the auditorium is replaced with fresh, clean air approximately every 9 minutes.
- Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Where Do I Go
Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES
Oct 25, 2022
To be honest I am a regular theatre goer and have seen quiet a bit. From my point of view it was painfully slow paced and the actors lacked some basic skills in terms of tune as well as the scripts as it’s improvised I get that but still at this level I would have expected more than a bunch of amateurs.