Frozen the Musical
Do you want to build a snowman? Whatever the weather, now you can with a trip to Disney’s stunning stage version of Frozen at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Featuring some of the most awe-inspiring special effects ever seen in the West End, Disney’s Frozen the West End Musical will delight and thrill kids and adults alike.
Experience the magic of Disney’s ground-breaking stage production of the animated film that many critics consider their greatest film since the ‘Disney renaissance era’. The magic begins the moment you step inside the beautiful Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Escape to the magical world of Arendelle and ‘Let It Go’ with Frozen the musical tickets!
Inspired by the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale ‘The Snow Queen’, Frozen the musical tickets are the perfect way to introduce your friends and family to the spellbinding wizardry of West End theatre.
Frozen tickets make the most wonderful theatre gift, whether you’re seeing one of Disney’s greatest musicals for the first time, or returning to Arendelle to meet Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Sven (and not forgetting Olaf!) all over again.
Treat the whole family to Frozen theatre tickets – it’s a dream of a show for theatre lovers of all ages! Frozen the West End Musical is the icing on the cake for any special occasion.
Frozen London tickets are on sale now! We’ve got the very best seats at all prices and you can also check out best seat reviews for Frozen tickets on our interactive seat map.
What’s Frozen about?
Sisters Anna and Elsa are inseparable. Yet their closeness threatens their bond – and even Anna’s life. Elsa has magical powers which she struggles to control and as she grows, these powers almost destroy not only her sister, but the entire kingdom of Arendelle. Forced to keep her powers hidden, Elsa is forced to spend her childhood parted from her sister.
When their parents are killed, Elsa is crowned Queen of Arendelle – but when Elsa’s supernatural powers are revealed, she is forced to flee her kingdom.
Meanwhile, Anna has fallen in love with the handsome Prince Hans of the West Isles, but is he as perfect as he seems? Leaving Hans in charge, Anna sets off in search of her sister. With the kingdom now in the icy grip of winter, Anna encounters Sámi iceman Kristoff and his trusty reindeer Sven and friendship blossoms.
Can Anna and her new friends reach Elsa in time to save the kingdom from perpetual winter? Will Hans or Kristoff win Anna’s heart? Find out, with tickets to the coolest show in Theatreland – Frozen the West End Musical.
Frozen The Musical songs
Frozen has one of Disney’s best-known scores. It features Vuelie, Let the Sun Shine On, A Little Bit of You, Do You Want to Build a Snowman?, For the First Time in Forever, Hans of the Southern Isles, Dangerous to Dream, Love is an Open Door, Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People, In Summer, Hygge, Fixer Upper, Monster, True Love, Colder by the Minute and of course, the song which became a global sensation… Let It Go!
Like Disney’s The Lion King, Frozen makes use of puppetry to stunning effect. This won Frozen a Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Puppet Design (winner Michael Curry) in 2018.
At the Tony Awards, Frozen was also nominated for Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical and Best Original Score (Musical and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre for Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez.
At the 2022 Laurence Olivier Awards, Frozen was also nominated in the category Best New Musical, Best Actress in a Musical, Best Costume Design and Best Lighting Design.
Five frosty Facts about Frozen
Think you know your Elsa from your Anna? Here are five thrilling facts about the West-End’s chilliest musical:
1. One of the most memorable scenes in both the movie and stage show is the musical number “Let It Go!” – Elsa’s iconic dress in that scene is even more impressive on stage – and took over 400 hours to make!
2. It takes a lot of ice to stay Frozen. When Elsa unleashes her full powers, it’s made possible by high-tech video along with ensemble members who play snowstorms - many of the beautiful patterns you see are made by Frozen’s human cast-members creating the swirling patterns that you see solidify into ice. The production also uses Swarovski crystals, which descend from the spaces above the stage to create the stunning effects of snow crystals.
3. Twelve new songs were added by the creative team to make Frozen the West End Musical. The original Disney animation has just six.
4. Rumour has it that the main character names in frozen were chosen to honour Hans Christian Andersen, upon whose story ‘The Snow Queen’ Frozen was based. This makes sense when you see them in order – Hans, Kristoff, Anna and Sven.
5. Frozen’s song-writing team, Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, revealed that the first song they wrote for Frozen was its biggest hit – Let It Go. This acted as a springboard to many other songs. For example, the line “Don’t let them in, don’t let them see’ is used for Elsa’s part in ‘For the First Time In Forever’. Musical themes from Let It Go are also used in ‘Do You Want To Build A Snowman?’
What do critics think of Frozen the West End Musical?
“FROZEN IS ONE HOT HIT!” - Daily Mail
“A VISUAL FEAST TO WARM EVEN THE COLDEST OF HEARTS” - The Times
“BIG, BLINDING, BREATHTAKING. FROZEN’S TRIUMPHANT MUSICAL DEBUT” - The Guardian
“FROZEN IS AN AWESOME SPECTACLE WITH MORE HEART, DEPTH AND DARKNESS THAN THE FILM” - Time Out
27th August 2021 - 23rd October 2022
Music and Lyrics – Kristen Anderson-Lopez
Music and Lyrics – Robert Lopez
Book – Jennifer Lee
Director – Michael Grandage
Choreographer – Rob Ashford
Music Supervision and Arrangements – Stephen Oremus
Scenic and Costume Design – Christoper Oram
Lighting Design – Neil Austin
Sound Design – Peter Hylenski
Video Design – Finn Ross
Puppet Design – Michael Curry
Special Effects Design – Jeremy Chernick
Seat Selection Info
AGE RECOMMENDATION 6+
Children under 4 will not be admitted into the theatre. Please note that everyone must be able to sit in their own seat and children must be sat with an adult over 18 years of age.
Good To Know
Anyone aged under 16 to be accompanied by an adult 18+. Anyone aged 16 or 17 are allowed to attend by themselves, however, they cannot act as the adult for anyone under 16.
Catherine Street London WC2B 5JF
Additional Details & FAQ
For Accessibility information please contact 020 3925 2998
How Does It Work
You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached. Please show your voucher on your phone, or print this ticket, to gain entry to the event. The voucher will be checked and/or scanned upon entry.
Suitable For Children
Frozen is recommended for ages 6+, children under 4 will not be admitted into the theatre. Please note that everyone must be able to sit in their own seat and children must be sat with an adult over 18 years of age.
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Where Do I Go
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine St, London WC2B 5JF
June 26, 2022
Nothing beats this musical.
June 25, 2022
Everything is just perfect ♥️❄️
June 21, 2022
Really brilliant show,not just for children