Step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds London, the home of famous fun in the capital. Star in immersive experiences and get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities with plenty of new additions for you to discover and enjoy in 2020. Through a combination of our historic artistic methods (that date back centuries, by the way!), immersive sets and pioneering modern tech - guests can experience fame and get closer to the action like never before...
- Step onto the Royal Balcony with the Royal Family. We have had a close relationship with the British Royal family since we first opened our doors on Baker Street in 1884 and it has grown in strength ever since
- Harry & Meghan - Meet ‘Her Royal Likeness’ and husband, Prince Harry, in front of a 15 foot wide video wall which allows you to choose how you would like to hang out with everyone’s favourite Royals.
- A List Party - Walk the red carpet, strike a pose for the paparazzi, and join the party to end all parties! Mingle with your favourite A-List celebrities, rub shoulders with the stars and cosy up to Hollywood's hottest hunks.
- Star Wars - Created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, Star Wars at Madame Tussauds is a unique, immersive experience starring extraordinarily life-like wax figures of the favourite heroes and villains of Star Wars Episodes I-VI.
Disabled guest should purchase a standard ticket and will qualify for one complimentary helper ticket. The free ticket for the helper should be requested on arrival at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability.
The attraction is wheelchair accessible except for the Spirit of London taxi ride. For health and safety reason Madame Tussauds can only admit 3 wheelchair users in the building at any one time. Once you have booked your standard ticket, we recommend booking your wheelchair timeslot in advance by calling 0871 894 3000 (please quote your order reference).
Unfortunately we are unable to admit mobility scooters into the attraction.
Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Rd, NW1 5LR London.
There are no exchanges or refunds available after purchase.
Good To Know
Infants aged 3 years and under are free, but must still reserve a ticket.
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
Hidden within the excitement of Madame Tussauds London, you can now take your seat at our Royal Garden Party - with immersive sounds and effects transporting you to the gardens of Buckingham Palace in the company of Her Majesty the Queen. On the menu you will find a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and freshly baked scones.
How Does It Work
Go to the attraction Door 2 at the time shown on your e-ticket.
Present your e-ticket to a member of staff (either printed or on a mobile device) and you will be scanned in before the start of your tour.
Suitable For Children
Yes. Child rates (5-15 years old). 3 and under go free.
What Should I Expect
There are no ropes so you can come up close and personal and take selfie with your favourite celebrities. The visit also includes:
- The spirit of London Taxi Ride
- Star Wars Experience
The entrance to Sherlock Holmes Theatrical experience is not included.
When Can I Go
SUMMARY OF OPENING TIMES
Open Everyday from 9-4pm
Closed on Christmas Day
Late opening at 10am on weekdays in Sept/Nov/Dec
Extended opening hours during school holidays- 9am until 6pm
Earlier closing at 3pm on weekdays in Jan/Feb
Please note that from 24th February 2020 the Marvel 4D movie will be temporarily closed whilst we prepare a brand new Marvel show to launch in May 2020.
Where Do I Go
Madame Tussauds London is located on Marylebone Road, just two minute walk from Baker Street underground station.
Baker Street underground station is on the Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines, making it a short, easy journey from anywhere on the central London tube network.