Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea with Prosecco and tickets to the smash hit Broadway musical Waitress starring Katharine McPhee. In conjunction with Cafe Rouge and the Adelphi Theatre this exclusive offer makes the perfect gift for a loved one, or even for yourself.
“Treat yourself to a slice of five-star musical pie” (The Times) as Lucie Jones (Les Misérables, Ghost the Musical, Legally Blonde) joins the cast of London’s hit musical comedy WAITRESS as Jenna, with Blake Harrison (The Inbetweeners) as Ogie.
Meet Jenna, a waitress and expert pie-maker who dreams of some happiness in her life. When a hot new doctor arrives in town, life gets complicated. With the support of her workmates Becky and Dawn, Jenna overcomes the challenges she faces and finds that laughter, love and friendship can provide the perfect recipe for happiness.
Brought to life by a ground breaking, female-led creative team, this “warm, witty, wise and hilarious” (Express) hit features “one of the best scores in years” (The Stage) by 7-time Grammy® nominee Sara Bareilles (Love Song, Brave), a book by acclaimed screenwriter Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam) and direction by Tony Award® winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Finding Neverland).
No refunds or exchanges available after purchase
Good To Know
• This package includes a ticket to see Waitress at the Adelphi Theatre and an afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco at Cafe Rouge
• The afternoon tea menu is available by clicking here.
• If you book a matinee show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 12-12:30
• If you book an evening show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 17-17:30
• Please present your voucher at the restaurant as proof as of purchase
• The afternoon tea voucher is valid on the day of the performance only
• No cash alternative available to any elements of the package
• Additional items will need to paid for a the restaurant and are not part of this package
When Can I Go
See calendar for performance availability
Afternoon Tea between 12PM and 5:30PM
Where Do I Go
THE SHOW ADDRESS
Strand, London WC2R 0NS
THE RESTAURANT ADDRESS
Cafe Rouge, 34 Wellington St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BD
NOT valid at ANY other Cafe Rouge branch