Waitress + free afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco at Cafe Rouge
Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea with Prosecco and tickets to the smash hit Broadway musical Waitress starring Katharine McPhee. In conjunction with Cafe Rouge and the Adelphi Theatre this exclusive offer makes the perfect gift for a loved one, or even for yourself.
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds or exchanges available after purchase
- Good To Know
• This package includes a ticket to see Waitress at the Adelphi Theatre and an afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco at Cafe Rouge
• The afternoon tea menu is available by clicking here.
• If you book a matinee show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 12-12:30
• If you book an evening show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 17-17:30
• Please present your voucher at the restaurant as proof as of purchase
• The afternoon tea voucher is valid on the day of the performance only
• No cash alternative available to any elements of the package
• Additional items will need to paid for a the restaurant and are not part of this package
- Whats It About?
Katharine McPhee (American Idol, Waitress on Broadway, Smash) joins the WAITRESS London cast to play Jenna, a waitress and expert pie-maker who dreams of a way out of her small town and rocky marriage. Pouring her heart into her pies, she crafts desserts that mirror her topsy-turvy life such as “The Key (Lime) to Happiness Pie” and “Betrayed By My Eggs Pie.” When a baking contest in a nearby county — and a satisfying run-in with someone new — show Jenna a chance at a fresh start, she must find the courage to seize it. Change is on the menu, as long as Jenna can write her own perfectly personal recipe for happiness.
Brought to life by a ground-breaking, all-female creative team, this Tony Award®-nominated hit features original music and lyrics by 6-time Grammy®nominee Sara Bareilles (“Love Song,” “Brave”), a book by acclaimed screenwriter Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam) and direction by Tony Award® winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Finding Neverland).
“Waitress is a little slice of heaven!” says Entertainment Weekly, and is “sweet, sassy and passionate,” according to New York Magazine. Don’t miss this uplifting and hilarious musical!
- When Can I Go
See calendar for performance availability
Afternoon Tea between 12PM and 5:30PM
- Where Do I Go
THE SHOW ADDRESS
Strand, London WC2R 0NS
THE RESTAURANT ADDRESS
Cafe Rouge, 34 Wellington St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BD
NOT valid at ANY other Cafe Rouge branch