Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation tickets
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside the actual Great Hall
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never before seen treasures
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini
- Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine!
The cheapest tickets are for the 5pm and 6pm entrances - These sell out fast.
Child, Infant and Family rates available - Click the 'Select' button in part 4.
Child (5 - 15 Years)
Infant (3-4 Years) - Free entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Infant up to 2 years - Free entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London & Free Transport
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
4 Fountain Square 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road London
No refunds available
Approximately 6 hours.
Good To Know
- From 19 October to 02 November, 08 November and 20 December to 31 December 2014 we will be using Coaches for transportation.
- The buses used for transportation do not have air-conditioning available.
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects
How Does It Work
You will receive a confirmation voucher. Please print this voucher and bring it with you to the departure point.
You can depart from either Baker Street or Victoria Coach Station.
Suitable For Children
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
When Can I Go
For Victoria Coach Station Pick-up:
9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 2:00pm)
10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 3:00pm)
11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 4:00pm)
12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 5:00pm)
1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 6:00pm)
2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approximately 7:00pm)
3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
Where Do I Go
Meeting Point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W