The team behind the multi award-winning King Charles III reunite as Rupert Goold directs the world premiere of Mike Bartlett’s viciously funny The 47th, a chaotic glimpse into the underbelly of the greatest political show on earth – the next presidential race.
With Bertie Carvel as Donald Trump, Tamara Tunie as Kamala Harris and Lydia Wilson as Ivanka Trump.
- Booking Information
For fully Covid-19 entry requirements, please click here.
- Good To Know
- Everyone over the age of 12 will be required to show either proof of a negative lateral flow test taken on the day of their visit or evidence of natural immunity via a positive PCR test from within the past 11–90 days.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times within The Old Vic, including in the auditorium. The only exceptions are for those who are exempt from wearing face coverings, those under 12 years of age, and when people are eating or drinking in the building.
- Temperature checks at the door and hand sanitising stations will be in place.
- The house will open one hour prior to performance start time to minimise crowding.
- The cloakroom remains closed.
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact the box office on 0344 871 7628
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
- Suitable For Children
Recommended for ages 12+
This production contains use of strong language.
May 23, 2022
amazing! such fun and so well done.
May 22, 2022
Really different to what i was expecting, very clever staging and amazing performances. So much complex dialogue to learn wow wow wow. Defo worth seeing, my wife who is not a fan of political satire loved it......though i feel we have been cheated as i'm sure that was Donald Trump up there and not an actor!
Apr 14, 2022
Loved the production amazed how we can assimulate to the American accent Great performance by Miss Tunie on so many levels