From the award-winning West End producers of Gangsta Granny comes this amazing new production of David Walliams' best-selling story Billionaire Boy!
Joe Spud is twelve years old and the richest boy in the country! He has his own sports car, two crocodiles as pets and £100,000 a week pocket money! But what Joe doesn't have is a friend. So he decides to leave his posh school and start at the local comp. But things don't go as planned for Joe and life becomes a rollercoaster as he tries to find what money can't buy!
Following a hugely successful run of Gangsta Granny at the Garrick Theatre in 2017, Birmingham Stage Company are delighted to return to the Garrick this summer with Billionaire Boy.
“What a magnificent show! If this production was on Britain’s Got Talent I’d be giving it the golden buzzer! It’s fantastic!” - David Walliams
“A rollicking show with big belly laughs and a sweet heart!” - The Times
“This comic musical is wonderful stuff. A hoot for adults. Irresistible for kids” - The Spectator
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Charing Cross Rd, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HH
There are no refunds available after purchase.
Matthew Gordon, Benedict Martin, Irfan Damani, Emma Matthews,
Matthew Chase, Rosie Coles, Jake Lomas, Raj Swamy, Mared Lewis
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
Suitable For Children
Where Do I Go
Garrick Theatre, 2 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HH