From the award-winning West End producers of Gangsta Granny comes this amazing new production of David Walliams' best-selling story Billionaire Boy!
Joe Spud is twelve years old and the richest boy in the country! He has his own sports car, two crocodiles as pets and £100,000 a week pocket money! But what Joe doesn't have is a friend. So he decides to leave his posh school and start at the local comp. But things don't go as planned for Joe and life becomes a rollercoaster as he tries to find what money can't buy!
Following a hugely successful run of Gangsta Granny at the Garrick Theatre in 2017, Birmingham Stage Company are delighted to return to the Garrick this summer with Billionaire Boy.
“What a magnificent show! If this production was on Britain’s Got Talent I’d be giving it the golden buzzer! It’s fantastic!” - David Walliams
“A rollicking show with big belly laughs and a sweet heart!” - The Times
“This comic musical is wonderful stuff. A hoot for adults. Irresistible for kids” - The Spectator
Matthew Gordon, Benedict Martin, Irfan Damani, Emma Matthews,
Matthew Chase, Rosie Coles, Jake Lomas, Raj Swamy, Mared Lewis
- Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
2 Charing Cross Rd, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HH
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
There are no refunds available after purchase.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
- Where Do I Go
Garrick Theatre, 2 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HH