Mischief return to their comedy roots this festive season with Mischief Movie Night, the improvised movie live on stage! You suggest a genre, location and title and the Mischief improvisers will bring the show to life, complete with rewinds, fast forwards, directors cuts and a live score. Starring them, directed by you, Mischief Movie Night is a guaranteed to have you roaring with laughter.
★★★★★ 'Ridiculously funny. Back to win gold for British improv' - Three Weeks
★★★★★ 'A rip-roaring laugh... more a party than a show' - Edinburgh Reporter
★★★★★ 'Hollywood writers are paid millions to come up with something a fraction as funny' - Cult Hub
For access information please contact by email: email@example.com or phone on 0330 333 4815
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
1 hr 10 m (1 act) / No interval
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
Suitable For Children
Recommended Age: 12+
When Can I Go
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8pm
- Friday at 5pm and 8pm
- Saturday at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm
- Sun at 2pm and 5pm
Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London, WC2R 0NH