Sasha Regan’s award-winning All Male Company are set to lift everyone’s spirits with a pre-Christmas treat in their new West End pirate’s cove. The swashbuckling pirates and their winsome lasses sail into the Palace Theatre on Saturday 12th December and Sunday 13th December with their inventive new take on W. S. Gilbert & Arthur Sullivan's classic operetta THE PIRATES OF PENZANCE. Featuring a dazzling cast singing songs including: “I am a Pirate King”; “Oh, happy day, with joyous glee” and "A rollicking band of pirates we", they are sure to raise the roof off the Palace Theatre!
Expect plenty of japes from the crew who are braving the high seas with rum and hand-sanitisers to bring you a socially distanced Covid-secure show. A joyous and much needed escape for families and friends.
"As brilliant and heretical as Matthew Bourne's vision of Swan Lake" - WhatsOnStage
Runs on Saturday 12th December and Sunday 13th December.
For access information please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0330 333 4815
113 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 5AY
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Director and Co-Producer – Sasha Regan
Choreographer – Lizzi Gee
Designer – Robyn Wilson-Owen
Musical Director – Richard Baker
Associate Choreographer – Lee Greenaway
Lighting Design – Ben Bull
Casting – Adam Braham Casting
Marketing and Public Relations – Fiona Lockley
Co-produced by Ben De Wynter for HMS2020 Productions
2 hours including an interval
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
When Can I Go
12th & 13th December
Where Do I Go
Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5AY
- Nearest underground station is Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines)
- Bus Routes: 29, 24, 176