Come and celebrate your favourite musicals and the return of live theatre with some of the biggest stars of the West End at WEST END MUSICAL CELEBRATION – LIVE AT THE PALACE THEATRE.
The producers of ‘West End Musical Drive In’ and ‘West End Musical Brunch’ in association with Nica Burns present the ultimate celebration with six performances from the 10th to 13th June 2021!
Join an all star cast including Ben Forster, Alice Fearn, Sophie Evans, Layton Williams, Rachel John, Trevor Dion Nicholas & Shanay Holmes as we welcome you back to the West End with an all singing, all dancing extravaganza.
The perfect way for musical fans to celebrate the return of live theatre together in 2021!
Produced by Shanay Holmes & Chris Steward for West End Musical Productions in association with Nica Burns for Nimax Theatres. Directed & choreographed by Tom Jackson Greaves, musical direction & arrangements by Richard Beadle, lighting design by Howard Hudson, sound design by Rob Bettle and costume design by Faye Young.
The Producers cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to availability, illness and injury. A percentage of profits will be donated to Acting For Others.
The Palace Theatre operates strictly under the government COVID-19 guidelines. For further information check our COVID-19 secure information page. All bookings in a party must only be from the same household or the legally defined support bubble.
- Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
113 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 5AY
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
For access information please contact by email: email@example.com or phone on 0330 333 4815
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds or exchanges after booking.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Where Do I Go
Nearest underground station is Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines)
Bus Routes: 29, 24, 176