The producers of ‘West End Musical Drive In’ and ‘West End Musical Brunch’ in association with Nica Burns present WEST END MUSICAL CHRISTMAS - LIVE AT THE PALACE THEATRE for six performances on 17, 18, 19, & 20 December 2020 at the Palace Theatre, London.
WEST END MUSICAL CHRISTMAS - LIVE AT THE PALACE THEATRE will be a festive celebration of musical theatre and all things Christmas with the West End’s biggest stars. An all star cast and some very special guests will be unwrapped soon!
‘West End Musical Drive In’ was set up in July by ‘West End Musical Brunch’, London’s leading musical theatre themed party and immersive dining experience, and was the first live concert to happen since lockdown. It has since become the biggest musical theatre concert series in history with over 70 star performers and 1000’s of guests attending 13 sell out concerts over 3 months.
WEST END MUSICAL CHRISTMAS - LIVE AT THE PALACE THEATRE will be the grand finale of Nimax Theatre’s autumn season of socially distanced shows. A percentage of profits will be donated to The Theatre Support Fund+.
For access information please contact by email: email@example.com or phone on 0330 333 4815
113 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 5AY
No refunds or exchanges after booking.
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
Where Do I Go
Nearest underground station is Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines)
Bus Routes: 29, 24, 176