A “Dragatha Christie” Murder-Mystery
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
‘Kill for a ticket’
Daily Star Sunday
The smash hit sold-out sensation sashays back into the West End.
Legendary RuPaul’s Drag Race superstars Willam and Latrice Royale are joined by star of Britain’s Got Talent Myra DuBois in the sold-out killer comedy Death Drop as it sashays back into the West End for a limited season.
It's 1991 and a gaggle of guests gather on Tuck Island for a soirée like no other. The tension rises as the outrageous guests reveal their suspicious and sordid pasts, and one by one they sashay away, until at the last, nerve-shredding, side-splitting moment the surviving guests find out who-dunnit!
This rampant, raucous, ridiculous romp of a murder mystery is a five star hit that serves up all the drama, comedy and twists and turns you’ll ever need.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours 20 minutes
- Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
2 Charing Cross Rd, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HH
Additional Details & FAQ
- Access Information
For access bookings, please contact the Box Office on 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Age Recommendation: 12+
- Where Do I Go
Garrick Theatre, 2 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HH