Cinderella The Musical tickets disappear fast – just like Cinderella at midnight. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s gorgeous new West End show is perfect escapism and Cinderella tickets guarantee a totally magical experience. So, if you’re searching for the best Cinderella theatre tickets, look no further. This is the Cinderella musical London has been waiting for! You’ll find tickets for Cinderella in London right here – and you won’t need a fairy godmother because we’ve got the best seats at all prices. Even seats which move in mysterious ways! You can even check best seat reviews on our interactive seat map.
The much-anticipated World Premiere of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cinderella begins performances at the Gillian Lynne Theatre on 25 June.
Experience the magic of Cinderella and you shall go to the ball!
What’s Cinderella about?
Remixed, reimagined, reinvented – this Cinderella is a revelation! Who needs to hang about waiting for Prince Charming anyway? This highly anticipated new musical comedy stars Carrie Hope Fletcher as Cinderella in the world’s best loved fairy tale. Just don’t expect this fairy tale princess to take things lying down! With a book by 2021 OSCAR winner Emerald Fennell (Promising Young Women), this is Cinderella as you’ve never seen her before.
Cinderella features a brand new score by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber (Evita, Phantom of the Opera, Sunset Boulevard) with lyrics by Oscar® nominee David Zippel (City of Angels, The Woman In White).
Carrie Hope Fletcher (Cinderella) is best known for her West End performances in Heathers and Les Misérables, but Cinderella is set to send her career into the stratosphere! That’s also true of Ivano Turco, who’s just graduated from the Urdang Academy. He auditioned as a dancer, but his triple-threat talent shone through in auditions. Ivano Turco will soon be a household name - watch out for him as the gorgeous Prince Sebastian.
We’ve been teased by the wonderful Only You, Lonely You, Bad Cinderella and I Know I Have A Heart. With other songs including the beautiful Far Too Late, this is shaping up to be Andrew Lloyd Webber’s best ever score.
Expect plenty of Olivier Awards and WhatsOnStage Awards next award season for this enchanting show and its super-talented London cast!
Seven more times Cinderella went to the ball in musicals
Not only has Cinderella appeared numerous times on the silver screen, she’s also pretty popular in musicals. Check out seven more times this princess has shown off her singing:
1. Rogers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella – this 1957 musical featured Julie Andrews and was remade in 1997 with Whitney Houston, Whoopi Goldberg and Bernadette Peters. Such fun!
2. The Slipper and the Rose – this 1976 Sherman Brothers musical (the team behind Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Mary Poppins) starred Gemma Craven and Richard Chamberlain. It’s the perfect film for a rainy afternoon.
3. Soho Cinders – this stage musical was written by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe (Betty Blue Eyes, Honk!) and sees Cinders swapping gender. It’s very funny – catch it if it returns!
4. Into The Woods – this Stephen Sondheim musical transitioned from stage to screen in 2014, starring the ever-fabulous Meryl Streep as The Witch, and Anna Kendrick as Cinderella.
5. Sisterella – this musical spoof of Cinderella was produced and presented by Michael Jackson. It was scheduled for Broadway in 1997 but didn’t quite make it, despite touring the US, Europe and Australia
6. Ever After The Musical – this musical played at the Paper Mill Playhouse, New Jersey and featured broadway legend Christine Ebersole. It’s only loosely based on Cinderella, but it’s close enough to count!
7. Sneakerella – this gender-swapped American musical comedy film was produced by Disney Channel about a young man who dreams of designing sneakers. There’s even a fairy godfather. Imagine that!
Cinderella The Musical news
Shows No Superfan Can Miss in 2021. 1 December, 2020
Andrew Lloyd Webber's New Musical Cinderella Rescheduled to Open Next Spring. 15 July, 2020
Carrie Hope Fletcher Joins The Cast of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cinderella. 14 February, 2020
Things You Didn't Know About Andrew Lloyd Webber. 19 October, 2017
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Cinderella Cast & Creatives
The original London cast of Cinderella includes:
Cinderella - Carrie Hope Fletcher
Prince Sebastian - Ivano Turco
Stepmother - Victoria Hamilton-Barritt
Composer – Andrew Lloyd Webber
Book – Emerald Fennell
Lyrics – David Zippel
Director – Laurence Connor
Choreographer – Joann Hunter
Designer – Gabriela Tylesova
Sound Designer – Gareth Owen
Lighting Designer – Bruno Poet
Good To Know
Producers cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist. This schedule is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holidays, illness or events beyond the producers’ control. Due to the nature of the production, some scenes may not be entirely visible at certain times during the performance.
Suitable For Children
AGE RECOMMENDATION 6+
We aren’t able to admit any children under the age of 3 and every customer must have their own ticket. To help us make sure everyone enjoys the show, your little ones need to be able to sit in their own seat without any assistance.
When Can I Go
30 April 2021 - 31 October 2021
- MONDAY 7.30pm
- TUESDAY No Show
- WEDNESDAY 3pm & 7.30pm
- THURSDAY 7.30pm
- FRIDAY 7.30pm
- SATURDAY 3pm and 7.30pm
- SUNDAY 3pm