Magic Goes Wrong
Mischief Theatre have teamed up with Las Vegas legends Penn & Teller (Penn & Teller: Fool Us) to conjure up an evening of magical mayhem.
A hapless gang of magicians present an evening of illusion to raise money for people injured during their previous performances.
As the accidents spiral out of control, so does their fundraising target. Seen on ITV for Prince Charles’ 70th Birthday Celebration.
2 hours 30 mins including 20 min. interval
Thursday 21st October 2021 - Sunday 27th February 2022
Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
Additional Details & FAQ
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Suitable For Children
12+. All patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Where Do I Go
Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London WC2R 0NH
Charing Cross (Northern, Bakerloo lines) Embankment (District, Circle lines)
1, 4 , 6, 9, 11, 13 , 15, 68, 76, 171, 176, 188
March 15, 2020
Once again a superb performance by the Company. Side splitting laughter throughout the Theatre.
March 11, 2020
Having seen all the mischief groups plays in the past and found them to be brilliantly performed with perfect timing and excellent entertainment, the MAGIC GOES WRONG did not disappoint, well done it was worth the journey from the NE of England and back the next day.
March 11, 2020
As someone who was lucky enough to see Tommy Cooper at his best and also Penn and Teller at theirs. I can honestly say that this show has it all, it really is a belly laugh from start to finish. After seeing all this companies productions, this is their greatest so far.