There’s magic in every moment of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the most awarded play in history and “one of the most defining pop culture events of the decade” (Forbes). And now, the 8th Harry Potter story is bringing the magic back to London’s West End from 14 October.
19 years after Harry, Ron, and Hermione saved the wizarding world, they’re back on a most extraordinary new adventure – this time, joined by a brave new generation that has only just arrived at the legendary Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Prepare for spectacular spells, a mind-blowing race through time, and an epic battle to stop mysterious forces, all while the future hangs in the balance.
This one-of-a-kind theatrical experience is packed with “thrilling theatricality and pulse-pounding storytelling” (The Hollywood Reporter). It will leave you “audibly wowed, cheering and gasping” (The Telegraph), as “visions of pure enchantment send shivers down your spine” (Rolling Stone). “It is out of this world, it’s magic, it’s a hit” (The Times).
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne received its world premiere in London’s West End at the Palace Theatre in summer 2016.
For access information please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0330 333 4815
113 Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 5AY
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Part One, 2hrs 40mins including one interval
Part Two, 2hrs 40mins including one interval
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Prices displayed are per person, per performance.
You will be charged for 2 performances per person (part one and part two)
Suitable For Children
Age recommendation 10+
Where Do I Go
Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5AY
- Nearest underground station is Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines)
- Bus Routes 29, 24, 176