We all want to meet people from history! The trouble is everyone is dead!
So BARMY BRITAIN is back with a brand-new show full of crazy new characters and rude new rulers from Britain’s barmy past!
Will you be conquered by William? Will you sink or swim with King Henry I? Will Thomas Becket get the chop? Go House Hunting with King Henry VIII! Join the gorgeous Georgians as they take over England! Break into Buckingham Palace and hide from the Queen! Watch out for the witch of World War Two!
Britain’s favourite history show is coming back to the West End with a brand-new production! It’s history with the nasty bits left in!
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ
No refunds or exchanges after booking.
70mins no interval
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
Suitable For Children
Age recommendation 5-105!
Babes In Arms available for babies under 18 months old.
When Can I Go
29th July - 28th August 2020
Where Do I Go
Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ES.
Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo line, Piccadilly line)
1, 14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 55, 176